Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eating well...Living well

So most people who know me know that i have embraced crossfit as more than just a fitness class that I go to a few times a week hoping for results. It has become more of a way of life for me now. A lot of people who know me casually and even good friends think it is unhealthy to do what I am doing and to eat how I have started to eat. To this I say YOU HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED. While I like everyone else occasionally slip and fall off of my diet and eating clean, I can tell you that eating paleo has not only facilitated a complete body composition change for me but i am also seeing incremental gains in performance, wellness, and overall healthy feeling.

While i know not all diets are for everyone i would argue that if you "can't" eat this way you simply do not have the will power. I also know that people need to make their own decisions but this is an amazing clean and sustainable way to live and to live well. It works to balance your hormones and to make you sick less. While I cannot describe the diet as well as the video I will say that the positive gains i get from eating paleo outweigh the taste of any processed food. This is my choice and i am proud to make it, if you want to try the diet want any more info or recipes just let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment